Category: Loving Wives Stories

Wife in Need Indeed for Her Needs

by mpsaab©

I am going to tell you my fantasy story. i am a young man of 24, well educated and physically attractive. I hail from hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. I got a very good job at Pune and for that I settled here. I shifted to a new place in Pune as me old neighbor got transferred. The area is inhabited by many effluents. My flat is on the 4th floor. There were only two flats on each floor. My neighbors are a Muslim family. By and large we were known to one another. It is a childless family of a husband and a wife only. They are in their late twenties. Mr. Salim was working in a multinational. His wife Reshma was a house wife.

With all my roomies being friendly with Mr. Salim, he used to come to my flat on weekends. Among my roomies I am the only drinker and as he was fond of hard drinks and knew that in my room he can have total privacy. His weakness was that he gets very high after couple of pegs. Then after, he would be talking all kind of nonsense. Many a times, I have to virtually lift him up and carry to his flat.

Once during Diwali vacation my roomies left for their home towns and during a drink session his wife Reshma also joined him at my place. Though she was not drinking but she played the role of a host serving us biting etc. Reshma was a very beautiful lady. Her milky complexion makes you think as if she is a European lady. Her jet black hairs were very long, reaching almost to her buts. Her red lips were natural and does not require any lipstick. She was around 5'.6" tall and had a very sexy figure of 36.30.36. Her dressing sense was superb. She generally puts on a sari and blouse. Tonight she was in light green semi transparent sari with a low cut sleeveless blouse. The part of her swollen boobs were visible from the cleavage easily when she bent to serve refreshment. I could see half of her huge globes. Salim all the while was busy drinking and never noticed my glances at his wife. Reshma, too did not bother about the presence of her husband and was quite attentive to me.

While the drinks were being consumed, Salim said,"Kiran, you know, that I shall be off to USA for a couple of months. It is a sudden development. I have to leave tomorrow. I don't have anybody here in Pune. I want you to take care of my home and my wife."

I responded, "Salim, don't worry, I will always be there."

I turned to Reshma and told her, "Bhabhiji, please, don't hesitate to tell for anything. I shall always be available."

Next day, Ali's flight was at 2.00 a.m. We all went to airport to see him off. I reassured him that he need not worry about his home and wife. Returning from air port, Reshma was sitting in front with me. I found her totally unmoved. I had thought that she would feel little down and sorry for the absence of her husband.

When I said, "bhabhiji, you may now feel little lonely, but don't worry. I shall always be there."

To this, she smiled and said, "Kiran, in fact I feel liberated. Salim never took any interest in me. Only for others, he is my husband. Since last 8/9 months we don't have a relationship of husband and wife."

I did not say anything. On reaching our place, before she eloped in her flat, she told me that she would wait for me for the morning tea. I accepted her invitation and bid good night to her.

I normally leave for office around 8.30 in the morning. Today being Friday, the last day before the weekend, I felt happy for the ensuing two days off to follow. I stepped out of my flat As if she was waiting for the sound of opening of my door, Reshma too opened her door. I was stunned to see her in her almost transparent nighty. I was so mesmerized, I could not say anything. She noticed my stare at her and smiled.

She said, "Good morning, Kiran. I have been waiting for you to have tea together."

I smiled and reciprocated her good morning and proceeded to her door. She looked so beautiful and sexy, I started feeling hot for her. She set besides me at the table. She poured tea in my cup. Her every movement were gracious. I wondered, why her husband does not take interest in her. I could see almost half of her boobs from the from top of her nighty. The sight was so captivating, I could not remove my eyes from there. She noticed it and smiled.

She asked, "Hay, Kiran, what is the matter? Haven't you ever seen a lady?"

I realized my fault and said, "Sorry."

"Why sorry? I feel elated to have an attention from a handsome man like you", she said.

I did not say anything. After tea, I got up and said bye to her.

Before I could leave her flat, she said, "Kiran, if you have no engagement in the evening, let us have dinner together at home."

I told her, "I am not sure. Tomorrow is Saturday, let us have lunch together, if you don't mind."

I noticed that she was disappointed. So I told her, I promise, we shall surely have lunch and dinner also together. Are you happy now?"

She smiled and said, "breakfast too."

I said, you will have to wake me up in time in the morning."

She said, "sure, I have got your keys." She vanished in her flat I left for my office.

On the way, all the while I was thinking of her. While Salim was here, she never had talked to me so freely. She would always be in her sari or sarwal-kameez. This was the first time I saw her in such revealing clothes and so eloquent in chatting with me. Thinking of her, made me very hot and horny. I started day dreaming to have her in bed with me. I came back at home after having my dinner at a hotel, around 9.30 p.m. I had my bath. and then straightway went to bed. I am used to sleep nude. I find it more comfortable. I forgot that Reshma was to come in the morning to wake me up may find me nude and the situation my be embarrassing for both of us.

Whole night I was dreaming about her. I was dreaming that she is in my arms. Her nude charm was so enchanting that I became almost mad and was pressing kneading and sucking her boobs. She on part was massaging my lund and brushing it against her chut. We were engrossed in the arms of one another. She bent and held my lund in her fingers. She was kissing its tip and sucking my lund. I really could feel the warmth of her mouth around my lund. I put my hand on her back. I was moving my hand on her naked back. Then I pulled her up. She was lying on top of me. She kept my face between her hands and kissing me passionately. My arms around her back and hold her tightly against me. My hands traveled down to her buts. I pressed her smooth butts. My lund was trapped between the lips of her chut.. Her boobs were flattened against my hairy chest. Ohhhhhh, what a bliss!

Suddenly, I heard the opening of my bedroom door. I woke up. Before I could cover myself with a shawl, I saw Reshma in the door frame. I covered myself, but I was sure, she must have seen me naked. She was in her night gown. The gown was so flimsy and transparent, I could see her boobs and nipples clearly.

She smiled at me and said, "Good morning, as promised, I have come to wake you up for morning tea and break fast. Would you like to have your tea here or would join me at my place?"

Though I was now covered, my hard on was not subsiding and a tent between my legs made it evident too. She noticed it. She stared there and looked elsewhere to conceal her embarrassment.

She said, "you better get up and come at the earliest." While leaving, she again glanced at the tent between my legs, smiled and left.

I brushed my teeth, had a bath and slipped into white kurta pajama. It was now 9.30. I pressed the door bell of Saima's flat. She opened the door smiled and welcomed me. Uff, she was clad in a black sari, and sleeveless, backless and low cut black blouse. She wore her sari so low that it was much below her naval and I could see the bones of her loins on both the sides. Her long hair were well made and loose, spread over her back. The cut at the top of her blouse was so low that it could conceal only her areolas and nipples. She wore a very intoxicating light perfume. The kind of reception I received and the way she presented herself and dressed at the moment, induced me to think as if she is out to seduce me. But I was afraid that this could be a wishful thinking.

We sat at the dining table. She sat besides me. We were sipping our tea.

She asked me, "Kiran, you won't mind if I ask a personal question."

I said, "Go head."

"Do you have any girl friend? I have not seen any girl coming here at your place" she asked.

I said, I don't have any at the moment. She laughed and asked, "Why?"

I said I could not find any one interesting to enter into relationship.

Then she said, "You are young, handsome and a successful at a very young age. Many girls would be dotting on you. Let me ask a very personal question. I hope you a normal guy."

I was taken a back by her such remark. I reacted, "I am quite normal and do feel attraction and have desire for pretty girls. In fact I was physical with one lady a couple of years ago before I moved in here. Though I am not married but neither I m virgin."

"O really! Tell me who was that fortunate lady?" She enquired.

"She was my neighbor during my stay in pimpri. She was living with her hubby." I said.

She asked, "What happened to the relationship?"

I said, her hubby got transferred to another city and we got separated."

Reshma asked, "How was she? Was she very beautiful and passionately involved with you?"

I said, "Yes, she was very beautiful. I was initiated by her in physical relationship and let me admit, for me she was a love goddess. We both got passionately involved with one another. She shown and taught me all sort of love tricks."

"Ok, but it was a couple of years before. How are you managing now?" she asked.

I said, "Till I came here, I was dreaming of her."

She smiled and asked, "Only dreaming?" She is now more open and trading on a slippery wicket.

I said, "Dreaming while playing with, you know what."

She stared at me and straightway asked, "How do you find me?"

I replied, "As I told you, I was dreaming of her till I saw you. Since than it is you who I dream of."

She stared into my eyes and asked, "Really? Tell me what you like most about me?"

I said, "You are an intelligent and beautiful sexy lady. You are different. Had you not been a married, I would have proposed to you." I finished my tea.

She teasingly asked, "What do you dream about me?"

I have also become free and bold enough to tell her what I feel about her. I said, "I dream about making love to you in every manner I know. I also dream that you too are a willing partner and seduce me to have you in any manner I want."

She laughed and said, "You are a naughty man."

She finished her tea and murmured, "Yes, I am married, but Kiran, we can still be close, as close as your old neighbor was. Ever since I saw you, I liked you. I used to compare you with my husband and wished it would have been better had you been in his place. Barring a few initial months after marriage, Salim suddenly became impotent. That is the reason I don't have any child even after 4 years of marriage. Not only that, I fest very lonely at night. I was dreaming of a man like you making love to me. You are making me feel a complete woman. I want you to understand my plight and help me. While Salim is away, why can't we have few happy days together at least." She took my hands in are hands and kissed them lightly.

I could not control myself and took her in my arms. I lifted her face and kissed her on her lips. "You know, Reshma, ever since I saw you, I developed a crush for you. But I was afraid that making an advance to you may annoy you and your husband would quarrel with me. So I could never muster up courage enough to express my feelings" I said.

She now responded to my kisses and put her arms around my neck and said, "Oh, Kiran, how sweet of you! You know, the way I have dressed up today. It was to entice you and seduce you to get you attracted to me. Did you like it?"

I pressed her towards me, roaming my hand on her naked back, I said, "Yes, I like the way you are dressed now. I used to think of you in such provocative attire. You know, I when you came in my room in the morning, I was dreaming about you. We were making love to one another like lovers."

She asked, "Really? Tell me what were we doing?" I planted a wet kiss on the cleavage of her chest and said, "Yes, we both were naked. You were on top of me. We were glued to one another. Do you want me to tell you every thing in open words?"

She looked into my eyes and nodded. "You were sucking my lund. Then I pulled you on top of me. My hands were massaging your butts. Your nipples had grown stiff and were pinching me on my hairy chest, your boobs were flattened and pressed against my chest. My lund was trapped between the lips of your chut. Exactly at that time you came. Though I tried to cover myself, I thought you saw my hard and throbbing lund. Tell me, did you see it?"

She smiled and just said, "Naughty."

She got up but I prevented her to leave. I asked to answer my question.

She said, "yes, I saw it and also the tent it created between your legs."

I asked, "how did you feel?"

She said, "I felt like joining you at the very moment and feel your naked body against mine." Saying this, she cleaned the table and took the plats to the kitchen

I followed her. She was arranging the kitchen platform. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. I kissed her on the back of her neck. My hands now on her boobs, cupped them and pressed a little. She stood still and sighed a little.

Her breathing became hard and fast. She turned towards me and asked me not to go back to my flat. Instead, I should stay at hers. She continued, "Don't be so impatient. Let me finish this and I shall join you soon."

Reluctantly I left her and went to the drawing room. Soon heard her coming. I was relaxing on sofa watching TV. Suddenly, I saw her coming into the drawing room. She had changed into more provocative dress. She was clad in a very transparent see through pink color gown. She had nothing under it. Her beauty had its electric effect over me. I could not even wink my eyes. I got up and went to her. I stretched my arms, inviting her to step into my embracement. She threw herself into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her buts and pressed her hard towards me. Her half opened lips locked mine. Our tongues entwined with one another and we were virtually sucking one another's mouths. Our breathing became hard.

She kept her eyes closed and said, "Oh, Kiran, I have been waiting for this moment since long. Press me hard in your arms. Make me your sweetheart. I am all yours."

Her words further excited me. I was now very hot. I could feel that she too has become hot. Her nipples have grown large and hard. I could feel its pinch against my hairy chest from her gown.I lifted her in my arms and carried towards the bedroom. I laid her on her feet in the bedroom. Still we were locked in embracement. She started exploring my chest, moving her fingers through the hair on chest, kissing my nipples. I felt it was a time for me to undress. I removed my Kurta. She was almost waiting for this, she pulled the string of my pajama which fell down. I was without any underwear. She looked at my naked body. She noticed my full erection with wide eyes. With trembling hands she touched it. I grabbed her hand pressed it hard on it. I opened her fingers and placed my lund in her palm. She closed her eyes again and pulled me toward her with the other hand. She said, "Oh, Kiran, it is very hard, very hot and soooooo big. Ohhhhhhhhh...."

I kissed her again and said, "Dear, do you like it? Darling, now show me how beautiful you are without your gown." She helped me removing her gown. Now we both are nude. I stepped back for a while to have a full view of our nude bodies. Hers was a milky white complexion. Her boobs were of 36dd, round and firm but spongy protruding out. Her nips were dark pink like a bud of rose. Her areolas were pink around her nipples. She had trimmed her pubic hairs and thin layer of hairs adored her pussy. I guided my fingers to her pussy, parting the lips and probed to find her clit. My middle finger found it and rubbed it a bit.

She sighed and moaned, "mmmmmmmm..."

Her pussy was warm and wet now. She continuously caressed my lund and was brushing it on her pussy. I kissed her lips and smooched all over her face. I smooched her forehead, chicks, back of neck and bit her earlobes. She moved hr hand on my back and pressing me hard against her. Her boobs are now flattened against my chest. I made a room and cupped her left boob. Pressed a little and suddenly started kneading it very hard.

She moaned loudly and said, "Kiran, ahhhhhhhh, slowly please."

I reduced the pressure and she said, "ahhhhhhhhh, it feels very good, Kiran, knead the other one too and suck my nipples, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I now employed my both hands to give justice to her boobs. I gently pressed them and kneaded them and squeezed both the nipples between my fore fingers and thumbs. I started sucking them, first slowly and then rigorously. She again started moaning a loud.

I asked her, "Did you want me to treat your boobs like this?"

She put her hands over mine and said, "Yes yes yes, go on."

For a while I continued to suck her both the nipples alternatively.Then, I moved my hands on her back and to her smooth butts. Pressed them and kneaded them.

I pulled her to me and asked, "Tell me about your fantasy. I shall try to live up to it."

She looked into my eyes and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Try me once", I said.

She brought her lips to my ears and murmured, "I want to suck your lund. I want to quench my thirst with your juice." Her words were music for me.

I told her, "Granted baby, have it, it is all yours. But I too have my fantasy. I want you to ride me, squeezing my lund in your chut, while I knead your these beautiful swinging boobs."

She kissed me and said "Granted, but let me suck your lund first."

She pushed me on bed. I was on my back. She mounted me and adjusted herself over me to be in line with my lund.

Before she gulped it in her mouth, I stopped her and asked, "Before you start sucking, please trap my lund between your boobs and press it hard between them. This is how I dream of you." She obliged and did exactly same. After some time, she freed my lund from her boobs and gulped it in her mouth. She started sucking it. I could feel every nook and corner of her warm mouth. She was giving me a deep throat. My lund was brushing her tonsils and trying to go further into her throat tunnel. She gave a particular attention to the spot just below the head of my lund. I realized, she is an expert in sucking lund.

I asked, "Hey, where did you learn this?" She looked at me, withdrew my lund for a while and replied, "I tried all these on my husband to help him. In the process I learnt the tactic but it never helped him." She again greedily took my lund into her mouth. I was getting a kind of a blowjob I had only imagined.

I told her," Dear, this is the first time ever I am having such an intense blowjob. My other lady though used to suck my lund but not with such intensity. I can't hold any more and may release my juice any time." She looked at me and winked at me but continued her job. Suddenly, I erupted. My juice started spraying in her mouth, jet after jet and loads and loads of my juice was now filling her mouth. She immediately started swallowing greedily. Soon my lund became limp in her mouth.

She felt very satisfied and said, "Thank you. I was longing to quench my thirst by the juice of your lund since long. Kiran, feel of your lund in my mouth made me longing for it more and more. Promise me till Salim comes back, let my morning starts with the taste of your juice."

Category: Loving Wives Stories