Category: Incest/Taboo Stories

Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 05

by kaypee©

(Patrons are requested to read the parts in sequence as that will help them understand the context and appreciate the story better)

Dashami - The fifth and final day.

Dashami is the day when both devotees and merry-makers bid adieu to the Goddess -- urging her to return again, next year -- and family members who had come home for the festival start heading back to wherever they had come from.

Kaushik had a morning flight to catch and Sanjukta, Raghu and Julie had gone to the airport to see him off and now they were headed back home. Sanjukta was driving and Julie, instead of climbing in next to her was in the back seat with her lover of the day - Raghu. Fortunately, and despite police instructions to the contrary, the windows of their Toyota Innova were deeply tinted and so even when their car had stopped at the multitude of traffic lights on the EM Bypass and the Park Circus connector no one on the road had had an inkling that ......

Julie had lunged upon her young lover as soon as the car pulled out of the airport parking lot and Raghu had of course had no reason to complain. His buttons were open and Julie was rubbing her face on his broad and muscular chest. Raghu too was hardly idle! After all those blue film sessions in college the feel of a willing, warm blooded woman in his hands was really an experience of ecstasy. He had swiftly pushed his hands, through Julie's top, round her back and had quickly unclipped her bra. Now with her on his knees -- his leg stretched out through the space between the two bucket seats in the front -- he had each of her breasts in a hand and was gently tweaking her nipples. Julie's breasts were not too large but they were just big enough to squeeze lightly and the way she was squealing it was very evident that his fingers were having the right effect.

"Please don't start fucking in the car. এই তোরা গাড়ির মধ্যে এক্ষুনি চোদাচুদি শুরু করে দিস না যেন!" Sanjukta giggled and tried to look back at the entwined couple.

"You look at the road and we will look after ourselves. তুমি গাড়ি চালাও তো দিদি, আমাদের ব্যাপার আমরা বুঝব।"

Soon enough they were at home and barely had the door had closed behind them when Raghu and Julie were on each other, trying to tear off each other's clothes.

"Wait, wait, wait" Sanjukta restrained them, "this is a very significant moment because Raghu you will be losing your virginity and Julie, I am hoping you will have a child."

"So we need to fuck as soon as possible."

"Sex is casual but procreation is something profound and since I am the only one who has an experience in this let me help you get going."

She led the two eager beavers into her bedroom and drew the drapes, darkening the room. Then she switched on the dim, night lamps and put on a classical music CD in the player. Suddenly the room was filling up with the haunting melody of a Mishra Khamaj composition -- and it seemed as if it was nightfall again and the mystique and romance of darkness was flowing into the room and washing their lust away with pure love!

"Maa, this is so romantic."

"I would have normally done this on the first night after your wedding but then O tempora o mores."

"Sanju would you be here with us when your son impregnates me? সঞ্জুদি তুমি থাকবে তো যখন ও ঢোকাবে?"

"Impregnation is something that is done to cows -- here you must believe that you are crafting a child out of love. গরুদের মধ্যে ঢোকানো হয়। এখানে তোর প্রেমের রশে একটা মানুষ গড়ছিস ।"

"Your son is so young, I am feeling scared. তোর ওইটুকু ছেলে! আমার কিরকম ভয় করছে ।"

"He is in college but do not worry, there is always a first time and you will sort it out gracefully. ও কলেজে পড়ে, বড় হয়েছে । তবে চিন্তা করিসনি, সকলেরই একটা প্রথম বারের ব্যাপার থাকে আর সকলেই ঠিকঠাক পেরিয়ে যায় ।"

"Mother what shall do I next?"মা আমি এবার কি করবো?" Raghu's naivette raised a twitter of a smile.

"God, I am teaching my son how to fuck! হে ভগবান, শেষে নিজের ছেলেকে কি না চোদ সেখাতে হবে?"

"Please help the kid Sanju, that will help me as well. বাচ্চাটাকে প্লিস সেখাও, তাতে আমার সুবিধে হবে!"

"Ok, first put some lubricant on your erection and second have Julie on her back and climb on top of her. ঠিক আছে, ফার্স্ট ঢোকাবার আগে খাড়া বাঁড়ায় ভাল করে ভেসলিন লাগিয়ে নিবি, আর সেকেন্ড জুলিকে শুয়িয়ে দিয়ে তুই ওপরে উঠবি ।"

"Why?"

"That way the sperms will not spill out! We need those little buggers to do the job! তাহলে রঘুর স্পার্ম গুলো গড়িয়ে বেরিয়ে যাবে না । তাহলে তো আসল কাজটাই মাটি!"

"Dont worry, the job at hand is for me and Raghu to give each other the pleasure and privilege of love. আমাদের এখন একটাই কাজ আর সেটা হল যে একে ওন্যকে আরাম দেওয়া আর খুশি করা ।"

"So I shall let you have your privacy and go and watch TV in the drawing room. তাহলে আমি তোদের শান্তিতে ছেড়ে দিয়ে আমি একটু টিভি দেখি।"

...............................................................

Sanjukta switched on the TV but obviously his mind was nowhere near what was being shown on the screen. Instead, her mind flashed back to her own wedding and to her first virginal sex encounter. Kaushik was anyway far older than she was and he had never cared about the feelings of his sex partner -- it was as if all of them had been paid for to attend to his sexual requirements.

Which is why perhaps she did not mind when he had drifted away on work leaving her and little son to fend for themselves. Not that he denied them any financial support but there was never any romance or sense of wonder or discovery whenever they had sex. For him, even their first night was drenched in liquor. He was already drunk when he entered the room and without caring for the feelings of his tender young wife had virtually raped her and left her with a throbbing pain in her cunt as well as in her heart.

No doubt she had carried on with him particularly because she had a son to support but she was really happy when he was away and slowly and steadily created her own life and love out of her connections in Calcutta. Now that things were in place she did not care anymore if he was around or not!

Sanjukta was snapped out of her reverie at the sight of Julie stepping out of the bedroom wearing a short kurta ( or shirt) that went down to her thighs. Her hair was dishevelled and her face was covered with a thin patina of sweat -- obviously a freshly fucked look! She had a coy smile on her lips and came and sat down next to Sanjukta in the drawing sofa.

"Where is Raghu?"

"He went off to his room .. perhaps he did not want to face you."

"And how was it sweet heart? did my son serve you well? তা আমার প্রেমিকের প্রাণ ভরেছে তো? আমার ছেলে কি রকম গুণের বল!"

"Raghu is too good. He penetrated me with so much tenderness and love that I was on cloud nine. রঘু অসাধরন! সে এমন আদর করে ভালবেসে ভেতরে ঢোকালো যে আমার মনে হল যে আমি যেন স্বর্গে পৌঁছে গেছি ।"

"Now I am feeling jealous. এবার কিন্তু আমার হিংসে হছে ।"

"Now that I know what a real cock is like, I will tell you to try it out yourself. After all why deny yourself this gorgeous feeling. আমি এই আসল বাঁড়ার আরাম পেয়ে তোমাকে বলছি যে তুমিই বা নিজেকে বঞ্চিত করবে কেন? এ এক অসাধারণ অনুভুতি ।"

"Now that you have tasted a man will you have any interest in a prickless cunt like me? পুরুষের এই স্বাদ পাওয়ার পর তুই আবার আমর মত বাঁড়াবিহিন গুদের কথা ভুলে জাবি না তো?" There was a sudden tone of dismay or anxiety in her voice.

"Oh no dear Didi, men are fine up to a point, you need them to have a child but a lovely girl like you is what I need to satisfy my hunger না রে দিদি, পুরুষমানুসের একটা প্রয়োজন আছে পেটে বাচ্চা আনার জন্যে, কিন্তু তোর মত একজন সুন্দর মেয়ে না পেলে যে আমার দেহের ক্ষিদে মেটে না!"

"Good, Good, but let us now go to the pandal and formally bid farewell to the goddess .. Raghu, Raghu ... where are you"

....................

It was just after noon that the three of them came back to the flat -- looking all dishevelled and colourful. Bengali women bid farewell to the goddess jointly on Dashami day by smearing her -- and then each other, if they are married and sometimes even otherwise -- with vermillion, an ochre-red powder, that leaves a colourful effect on the hair and on the face. Men also join the fray but in public they are not expected to indulge in this "sindoor play" with women. In private and behind closed doors it is a different matter.

Julie and Sanjukta had smeared each other with vermilion and when they reached the flat their faces were streaked with coloured dust but Raghu was obviously untouched. Julie decided to change the situation and without saying any warning, but with a peal of laughter, she stroked her fingers across his cheeks leaving a trail of colour behind.

Raghu was not one to give in to this colourful affront very easily. Not only did he smear Julie's face but went ahead and slipped his hands into her blouse and started smearing the gentle swell of her breasts. Both Julie and Sanjukta were dressed in white sarees with red and ochre borders and Raghu attacked both them on the wide expanse of belly that separates the rather small and brave blouse from the low-worn saree that both the women had decided to flaunt that day. In fact both the of them started giggling loudly when they found Raghu kneading their bellies and even their buttocks.

And it was but a short step from kneading butts to actually pulling down the saree and the petticoat that holds it up and it was not long before Raghu had stripped Julie of these two articles of clothing leaving her with a only an unbuttoned blouse and a half open bra to cover her modesty.

"Raghu, you are really very fast with women. রঘু তুই তো মেয়েদের পটাতে সিদ্ধহস্ত দেখছি ।"

"Actually Julie aunty knows that very well. সেটা জুলি মাশি ভালই জানে।"

"She told me that you were very soft and tender while fucking her today. ও তো বলছিল যে তুই খুব আদর করে আর আসতে করে ওকে চুদেছিস ।"

"It was my first time and also for her. ওটা আমাদের প্রথমবার ছিল ।"

"So now you are a veteran. তা হলে তুই এখন পাকা চোদু ।"

"And I would like to fuck her doggy style. এবার আমরা কুকুরের মত চুদবো ।"

"Please not in my asshole. প্লিস আমার পোঁদ মারিসনা, লাগবে ।"

"Doggies dont fuck in the ass, you fuck the cunt but from the back. আরে কুকুররা কি পোঁদ মারে নাকি? তোমার গুদেই চুদব কিন্তু পেছন থেকে।"

"That is not as easy as it seems. ব্যাপারটা খুব সহজ নয় ।" Sanjukta warned the couple

"Maa, can you please tell us how to do it? তুমি একটু বলে দাও না মা, কি করে কারতে হয় ।"

So Sanjukta got Julie to stand next to the sofa, bend over and spread her legs until the pink cherry of her cunt was clearly visible. Raghu dropped his pants and at the sight of her son's massive erection -- with its thick bulbous red head and its blue streaked veins -- Sanjukta's own cunt went moist with expectations but all that she did was to take that shaft in her hands and pushed it into her friend's cunt.

Julie gave a squeal of pleasure as Raghu's cock pressed into her cunt through her legs and Sanjukta was behind her son, pressing and squeezing his buttocks and pushing is crotch into Julie's butts. Julie's squealed, Raghu grunted and Sanjukta groaned with pleasure and as expected it was not long before Raghu screamed ..

"Coming, coming, I am coming. হয়ে গেল হয়ে জাবে, জাবে।"

"oooh, oooh ... hold on, hold on. উঃ উঃ আঃ আর একটু ধরে রাখ।"

"I cant I cant I cant .. aaah aah! পাচ্ছিনা, পাচ্ছিনা আঃ আ আ আ আঃ!" and Raghu ejaculated again and again.

"Julie, keep your head down, Raghu don't take your prick out yet. জুলি মাথাটা নিচে করে রাখ, রঘু তুই গুদের ভেতর বাঁড়াটা চেপে রাখ।" Sanjukta warned the couple. "Otherwise the sperms will be wasted. নয়তো স্পের্ম গুল গড় গড় করে বেরিয়ে জাবে।"

And then she stood back and watched as her son Raghu dribbled the last few drops of his ejaculate into her best friend and lovers cunt -- after all that was why she was here.

"Thank you Raghu, for that sudden fuck. তোর এই হটাত্ বাই ওঠাটা বড় ভাল লাগল রে রঘু ।"

"Let us see if it has served its purpose. দেখা জাক এটা কতটা কাজে লাগল ।"

"I don't think he has missed his mark. আমার তো মনে হচ্ছে রঘু লক্ষভ্রষ্ট হয়েনি।"

..............................................................

It was quite late in the night. Mother and son were standing on the terrace watching of the last of the day's Durga images being taken for immersion in the waters of the Ganga. Loaded on trucks, garishly lit with coloured lights and preceded and followed by rapturous, and sometimes inebriated, mobs, the immersion ceremony formally brings an end to the five day Durga Puja festival.

"Glory to Mother Durga! দুর্গা মাই কি জয়!" screamed some faceless devotee from the crowd.

"We will have it again next year! আসছে বছর আবার হবে!" somebody replied on the road below.

"Shall we too have it again like this next year? আমাদের কি আসছে বছর এরকমই হবে?" Raghu asked her mother.

"Good gracious! we have never had a deviant durga puja like this ever. বাব্বা এরকম ভিন্ন পন্থার দুর্গা পুজো আমি জন্মে দেখিনি ।"

"But it is all over now. কিন্তু এবার সব শেষ ।"

"One by one everybody is leaving. First you father -- good riddance -- then Julie, now the Goddess and tomorrow even you. সবাই একে একে চলল । প্রথমে তোর বাবা, সে নয় আপদ বিদেয় হল, তার পর জুলি, এখন দেবী নিজেই আর কাল তুই পালাবি ।"

"Julie aunty is anyway around and I will of course be there for you whenever you need me. জুলি মাসি তো রইলই আর তা ছাড়া তোমার যখন দরকার তার জন্য আমি ত আছিই ।"

"Thank you sweetheart, you are all that I really want. তুই থাকলেই আমার সব থাকা হলরে রঘু ।"

No cue was needed but suddenly both mother and son folded each other into his and her arms. The bright moon of Dashami, the tenth day of the bright fortnight, was shining down on the terrace bathing Sanjukta and Raghu, mother and son, as they embraced each other and started feeling each other's hungry bodies. Sanjukta's eyes were closed as she savoured her son's hand in her hair, his lips on her lips, his palms on her breasts - slipping through the blouse and tweaking her nipples, her hands on her buttocks squeezing and pressing them into his crotch where his penis, once again as erect as ever, was prodding her on her pubes through her saree. Sanjukta gurgled with pleasure and then she was dragging her son, away from the openness of the terrace, towards her bedroom.

"Raghu, my son, my child, my Lover, my Lord. রঘু রঘু তুই আমার ছেলে, আমার খোকা, আমার প্রেমিক আমার প্রভু!"

"I only want to love you Ma, I want to be your lover. মা, আমি শুধু তোমায় ভালবাসতে চাই, তোমার প্রেমিক হতে চাই।"

"Then come to bed with me Loverboy. তা হলে চল আমার সঙ্গে খাটে চল।"

Sanjukta switched on the CD player and the haunting tunes of Raga Malkauns wafted through the darkened room sending a draft of mystique through the gathering darkness. The windows were open and a light autumn breeze wafted through the room bringing along with it the soft murmur of the crowd in the streets -- but all that seemed so far away as mother and son tumbled into bed. Unlike the morning, there was neither any hurry nor any sense of urgency as Raghu and Sanjukta explored each other in the softness of the giant king size bed.

Sanjukta was on her back as her son slowly and with loving care unwrapped her saree and removed her petticoat and brought his face down on her shaven pubis and gently licked at the crack of her cunt. Sanjukta shivered, closed her eyes and raised her arms as Raghu flicked open the buttons of her blouse, felt behind her, unclasped her bra and then started nibbling at her her breast, circling his tongue around her areola waiting for her nipples to harden and then started sucking on her erect tits.

It was as if he was playing with his mother for hours when he realised that her hands had eased off his pajamas and as he reached across to kiss her on her lips, Raghu felt his own erect penis rubbing and nuzzling at his mother's cunt. Perhaps he groaned, perhaps she giggled but suddenly Raghu felt his mother's hand on his shaft as she led it into her not-so-secret-any-more passage! His penis was big and his mothers hole was tight but before long she had started to leak like dripping faucet and Raghu found that with only a little bit of pressure the hardness of his cock was sliding in. He pushed and found that his mother was thrusting her hip up to meet his push and then they were pushing harder and faster when all of a sudden Sanjukta gave a whimper of pleasure and he was in. Finally Raghu's penis was well and truly inside his mother's cunt .... but this was no time to relax! He started to hump and thump against his mother crotch and with each thrust he could feel his mother shiver and grind her crotch into his own hardness. Up and down, up and down mother and son shuddered against each other and the beauty of it all was that it seemed to go on for ever.

"Are you loving it my child? তোর ভাল লাগছে তো রঘু?"

"Yes, Ma .. your slow rhythm is brilliant, I can take my time. মা তোমার এই আসতে আসতে ব্যাপারটা খুব ভাল। তাড়াতাড়ি হয়ে যাবে না।"

"Then let me show you something that you will like even better. তা হলে তোকে আর একটা জিনিস দেখাই, তোর আর ভাল লাগবে। Just pull your prick out of my cunt and lie down next to me. তোর বাঁড়াটা আমার গুদ থেকে টেনে বার কর আর আমার পাশে শুয়ে পড় ।"

Raghu was now on his back and his mother now climbed on top of him in the classic woman-on-top position. Her hands were next to his shoulders and his legs were between her knees. She dropped her head and kissed him on his lips and he reached up and started to fondle her breasts -- swinging in front of his face! Then she slowly lowered her hips onto his erect penis -- already lubricated from it previous visits into her cunt -- and pushed it into her. Raghu gave a yelp of pleasure.

Sanjukta started to move and sway her body to the lilting tune of the music that was filling the room sending shivers of pleasure and ecstasy through her son. Like Kali fucking Shiva in the reverse sexual position, বিপরিত রতাতুরাঙ ,Sanjukta was now building up a frenzy of her own. Raghu watched in amazement as his mother started to rock and thump faster and faster, watched his big, fat, erect and glistening penis pumping in and out of her cunt. As the music picked up tempo, Sanjukta's body bent backwards! No longer was she leaning over her son, instead she had bent backward, her arms raised, her fingers playing with her own hair. She was looking up at the ceiling, her hair streaming along her back, her crotch was jammed into her son's prick and her buttocks were heaving and jumping as Raghu own hips bucked and thrust at her -- almost leaping off from the bed. Raghu's eyes were fixed on her breasts, heaving with each thrust that he was sending up through her hips, with their nipples erect and glistening with sweat. Oh what a sight it was ...

"Raghu, raghu, raghu .... I have been without a prick like yours for so long. রঘু রঘু রঘু তোর মত এইরকম বাড়া কতদিন পাইনি রে!" She screamed.

"Ma ma ... this is a whole new world of sex for me. মা মা এতো একেবারে একটা নতুন ধরেনের চোদ ।"

"Hang, do not shoot your load as yet. ধোরে থাক রঘু, এত তাড়াতাড়ি তোর যেন বেরিয়ে না যায় ।"

"Sorry ... ah ah ah ... and there it goes. পাচ্ছিনা মা, আঃ আঃ ও ও আআআআঃ বেরিয়ে গেল ।"

"Aaahhhh ....." Sanjukta gave a peircing scream of pure ecstasy and Raghu knew that his mother had reached her orgasm just as he had shot his own load as well.

Sanjukta collapsed and rolled over on her back and raised her legs in exhultation as her son Raghu reached across to pull her onto his shoulder and cuddle her.

Mother and son were finally at peace in their own private sexual nirvana.

....................................................................................................

Nine months later ....

Raghu was through with his summer internship at the company where his college had sent him and was now on his way back home to spend the last few days of his vacation. It was July and Calcutta was already drenched in the first showers of the monsoon and fortunately Raghu's train was on time. Now that he had boarded the taxi he was all agog at the thought of meeting Julie who, much to everyone's delight, was pregnant with Raghu's love child.

Category: Incest/Taboo Stories